- RR-TUFS – Revised Restructured Technology Upgradation Fund Scheme provides interest reimbursement subsidy, capital subsidy and margin money subsidy.
- CLCSS – Credit Link Capital subsidy Scheme for SSI whereby assistance in the form of Capital Subsidy of 15% is given on eligible plant and machinery up to Rs. 15 lac.
- Integrated Scheme for Agricultural Marketing (ISAM) – Capital Investment Subsidy on construction of rural godown and allied facilities.
- Various other schemes under APEDA/NABARD/NHB/NHM etc.
- Revised Guidelines on Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme (CLCSS) for Technology Upgradation of Small Scale Industries (SSI) in some specified sectors
- Venture Capital Assistance Scheme Provided by Small Farmers’ Agribusiness Consortium (SFAC)
- Capital Investment Subsidy scheme for Construction/Expansion/ Modernization of Cold Storage and Storages for Horticulture Products under NHB/ NHM
- Subsidy Scheme for Development of Commercial Horticulture through Post Harvest Management of Horticulture Crops under National Horticultural Board (NHB)
- Financial Assistance under Infrastructure Development Scheme of APEDA